Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blog-Opening

Welcome to the brand-new ~No.9 Nylons~ Blog!

I am very exited about my first blog but with your help it will be a big fun, I think! :)

Mainly I will use this blog to tell you everything about my shop and any new designs I made. Furthermore I will listen carefully to your comments, my customers are the soul of my business and have lots of lots of interesting ideas I want to hear of. I hope I will read lots of such comments from you - good or bad. Cordial criticism is always welcome!

PS. I really hope you like the blog-theme. Yes, it is a bit dark, but the picture was first and no other theme fits it well enough. Reminds me of a misty night in Casablanca... ;)

Sincerely Yours,
Criollo Forcella

5 comments:

Cerrie Janus said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Looking forward to your next release!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, Crio ... I can't wait for your next creations !!

Cordial criticisms? pffftt All of your things are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Great to see a Blog for No.9 .. The best Stockings in SL

Anonymous said...

Hi Crio, For the life of me I can’t remember how I discovered No.9 Nylons. But I have to admit that discovery changed my SL. In RL I don’t have an opportunity too often to wear stockings. But when I do I love how they make me look and especially how they make me feel. I love sheer nude or coffee thigh-highs and I get them a little on the tight side. I feel so feminine as I gather them up to the toe and slide in my foot. As I pull a stocking up toward my thigh I stretch the nylon as tight as I can. I work the stocking slowly and carefully up my leg so not to run them. I adore how the diaphanous nylon compresses around my legs. How the tightness gives me a little extra bounce with every step I take. It’s amazing how that feeling never goes away all day long. When I am in SL I always wear No. 9 Nylons and I feel sexy just being in your store.
Mchll Allen

Criollo Forcella said...

Thank you very much for your warmly welcome and your support. I really appreciated that! :)

But now I am going to post my first release...