Friday, February 8, 2008

New ~Shiny Pantyhose II~

Heya,
I have good news for all the pantyhose-gals out there. I released the 2nd generation of my sexy everyday pantyhose: 'Shiny Pantyhose'!




New on this Pantyhose is:
-all short-waisted
-more layer-alternatives (socks+pants or socks+underpants)
-new developed shine
-more love to the detail for a more realistic look
-more colors to choose from (altogether 14)






Every single color is available as a single, a "Classics Set" with 5 Pantyhose and the "Complete Set" with all the 14 pantyhose in it!

I tried to design a sheer and realistic look, without too much disco... you know what I mean! ;)

It was important for me that there is a clear assignment through the Neon Pantyhose, I made earlier. The neons are all semi-opaque, most of the new shiny's are quite sheer with 20% color opaqueness.

PS. The first generation of the shiny's are available on my "Early Designs" wall with a ~20% OFF!!!

I hope you like the newcomers as much as I do.

Hugs and Kisses,
Crio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh less Panyhose Darling .. we ladies need stockings :)

Anonymous said...

some of us like pantyhose and would like some fishnet pantyhose in different colors please. Bobbiesue.