Saturday, February 16, 2008

Forced Spontaneity

My shop needed to move to another sim!

My former sim-owner told me yesterday per notecard, that he sold the sim. :-( Oh, did I mention that I had only 5 days to leave?!? *has voodoo-doll and neadles in her hands*

PS. I really really hate unprofessional behavior, especially in business!!!

But yesterday I found a new home for my shop at the Joie-Sim (french for 'delight'). So from now on No.9 Nylons will be at:

Joie (62/81/22)

PPS. I hope that the old shop will be available for the remaining 4 days left. That nobody tp'ed into an empty sim.

Everything is a bit chaotic now, but I do my best to bring this move to a good ending.

Yours,
Crio

[UPDATE]
The shop at Pacific Heights is no longer existing. Sorry for all inconvenience this move probably made you.

1 comment:

Criollo Forcella said...

Of course, Ana, thank you for the hint.