Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bad News... again! ;(

Hey sweethearts,
sadly I have bad news for you. Again my present Sim-Owner will sell the Sim and wants every renter to leave the Sim. At first he wants me to leave it till the end of the month (as it is written at the Land Covenants) but in the meantime I shall leave till tomorrow "due to extreme financial loss". I protested against it, but sadly some people are doing whatever is necessary to safe there money without thinking of others. ;((

So, maybe No.9 Nylons will be vanished from one moment to another and maybe the sim with it. I am searching a new home for the shop right now but I won't be able to rebuild the shop THAT fast at the new place because of my RL.

I am very very sorry for the inconvenience it will bring to you and do my best to keep the effects of the disability of 'Ecstacy Realty' away from you. I will inform you as fast as possible and really hope that in a week or two we can forget about "that".

Yours,
Crio :)

[UPDATE]
I found a nice new place for the shop and will begin to work on all the necessary things as soon as possible. I will let you know when and where the new home of the shop is when all things are set up! :)

Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats annoying for you .. come back soon and let us know where your new place is :)