Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lingerie & Beachwear Expo

~No.9 Nylons Exhibition~

I am proud to announce that No.9 Nylons is part of the "Lingerie & Beachwear Expo '08"
! You are very welcome to visit the No.9 Nylons Exhibition and all the other fabulous designers of lingerie and beachwear.

Sadly I got no time to prepare a new release for the expo but as a solace a sheer little Freebie is waiting there to coddle your legs. ;)


The SLURL to Expo is the http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vanity Universe/100/30/600/ (the tp is only open for public from 12th - 26th July!)

PS. Please take attention of the little poll on the right side of the blog. I added a little trademark imprint on the stocking welt you may know from RL stockings. Sadly it is only possible to add it with a very little quality - you won't be able to read it. I am curious if it would be something for some further stockings models of mine. I am a big fan of the artistic font of "Gorgeous" - just like Dita's have! :)

The imprint is:
G o r g e o u s
100% Nylon Stockings
by No.9 Nylons

Sincerely yours,
Crio :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing what we will have at the Expo ...

And if Any one wishes to have my name on their Stockings its Ok by me

Love and kisses Dita