Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Location

Bonjour mes amis,

I was able to find a new sim with a very friendly and obliging owner and finished to set up the shop at the new location. It should be everything o.k. there, but if not please send me an IM and I will do my best to fix it!

*drum roll*

You can find the new "No.9 Nylons" Boutique at:

Sunfish Island (88/84/21)

The Island looks like a caribbean hideout and I will change the surrounding land of the shop every now and then to fit the shop into this scene. Some palms here, a seaside resort there surfboards everywhere... don't know in particular, yet.

I really need to thank you for all your support at the last few days. I got million and millions of messages from you with the offer to help in whatever way you can image. I love you all for your help, friendship and company! You are awesome! :-*

PS. My new sim-owner told me, that she still has some land available (no, I don't took all) if someone of you needs some, contact me and I will conciliate you to her.

I wish you at least all the shopping pleasure at the new sim as you got at the old,

Crio :)

3 comments:

sissyserge said...

Realy happy to know You have a new place for me(us) to shop & shop...& shop some more!
Carly Jeffers

Judithe said...

Nice to have found a new and friendly SIM owner !!

*off to shop for new stockings, the weather is a bit cooler ... LOL !!

*Hugssss Crio :)

Criollo Forcella said...

I am too happy that the move is done and the new shop-home + beach is ready for you all to enjoy! :)

*hugs & kisses*
Crio